Prego by Isabelle Boinot

Saturday, December 11, 2010 2 Comments A+ a-

Prego is the latest travel sketch journal creation from Isabelle Boinot. Like Sumimasen, Prego includes sketch snapshots, photographs & souvenirs - food wrappers & ticket stubs of her trip around Italy from Florence to Venice. I have travelled to Venice myself, so her drawings brought back a lot of wonderful memories for me.

Wonderful travel picture snippets inside the cover

Toothpicks make a great title page!

Yummy Italian patisserie treats

Sketches from Isabelle's trip around Venice, Italy

As I mentioned in my Sumimasen review, I love seeing consecutive photo's bunched together, even more so how Isabelle has arranged them by colour!

Italian lolly, sugar, butter wrappers & napkins

Bustling Italian food markets

Italy stores

Florence, Italy

Love food illustrations, especially the diagram one of the wrap detailing it's yummy contents!

2 comments

Write comments
Joyti
AUTHOR
December 14, 2010 at 9:03 PM delete

It sounds like a lovely exhibit. Thank you for sharing...

Reply
avatar
December 15, 2010 at 8:30 AM delete

I'm italian and... I found it absolutely lovely!
thank you for sharing!

Reply
avatar