Christmas in pictures

Friday, December 31, 2010 2 Comments A+ a-



Happy New Year everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! As you can see by the above pictures my hubby really knows how to treat me! He surprised me with Mt Tape from UGUiSU, Typo diary & travel journal, Japan BNN book 'Girl Zine' and a new LX5 Camera with a cute brown 'mori girl' looking case!!! eeep! I also got some Japanese scrap/collage books & Pip's new book 'Sew La Tea Do' from my parents & a Frankie magazine subscription from my family kk! So spoiled!

This Christmas I handmade (from scratch) some 'goodie bags' filled with homemade baked sugar cookies. First I made the bags out off clear cellophane, tied tops with cute gingerbread napkins and white paper doilies. Christmas tags were made out of Japanese girl reindeer pictures from Japan magazine Zipper- I also made some tags & stickers out of print-outs found from Babalisme, then used some Christmas Mt tape for extra decoration.

My dad makes the yummiest Christmas lunch roast! mmmm....crunchy roast potato's!


Parents Christmas tree...

With a decoration of my Cat Salem!

I got my hubby this 4d puzzle of New York city for Christmas

Baked Christmas muffins filled with glace cherries

Kawaii Christmas dinner fry up with left-over Christmas ham! Yum!

Gingerbread man cookie jar- thanks Mum & Dad!

First Christmas as Husband & Wife! Got married in March

Some more Christmas goodies from my family! Spoiled again

2 comments

Write comments
memtree
AUTHOR
February 28, 2011 at 11:10 PM delete

love the gingerbread man cookie jar!!! do you remember what brand it is?

Reply
avatar
March 1, 2011 at 6:00 PM delete

Hi Memtree,
No I don't know what the brand is as I got it for a Christmas present...I think it's from one of the major Aussie department stores though.
Sorry I could'nt help more.
Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

Reply
avatar